My newsletter is my personal connection to friends and followers.
‘Bits & Bobs’ is a personal, monthly/occasional newsletter filled with photos and ideas, humour and angst, and topics such as…
- Personal spiritual practice
- The intersections of spirituality and social justice
- A life less online (the struggle is real!)
- What does it mean to live a creative life?
- Connection and community (that’s you!)
- First glimpses of new projects
- Invitations to collaborate
- Progressive, queer, feminist politics
- Inspiration from around the web
Bits & Bobs began years ago, as part of the Little Red Tarot Blog. An expression of my gratitude and love for my community, this newsletter has always been a favourite part of my working week.
I continue it now with joy and gratitude,
inviting you to join me in intimate, real-life conversation.
Spacious… or stuck? // July 2019
Let this year begin slowly // January 2019
How about doing our own thing // December 2018
On retreat we danced so hard // November 2018